Information from the track plus selections from "TrackMan" Click Here
Subscribe and get all this for only $5.00 per week!
- View the fields online - no need to hunt around for the newspaper anymore!
- Two selections in every race, with comments
- Two more selections for consideration in multis etc
- The BEST BET at each meeting
- Track Man's INSIDERS - our selector talks to the people "in racing" to get their best chances
- Track Man's BLACK BOOKERS - these are runners that Track Man has pin pointed as "next up" winners
- Trainers - we feature a trainer, and their best runners, for that day
- Jockeys - we feature a jockey, and their best runners, for that day
- Suggested betting options
Saturday - 18th May
First Four $7648! Trifecta $876! Trifecta $456!
Great “Longer Odds” tipping in the big race today:
Trackman said this to our subscribers pre-race -
Sacha - "75th start and stud duties not far off but very well says trainer and has tremendous record home course"...won at $20
He suggested a bet on the First Four / Trifecta with the following numbers
and they finished....13,5,6,8...for a $7648 first four/$456 trifecta....the first four was $12,000 until the second favourite was late scratched
and just as the Trackman was digesting all that, along came the last
Suggested Nos 1,4,10,14,15...they finished
A weekend doesn't go by without the The Track Watcher turning up trumps. Misstar at 6s was his pot of gold yesterday
Friday - 17th May
- dead ground and a more suitable distance here might see overdue burst of form..$6
- freshened up after string of bad luck. some hope if track stays dry...$9
Wednesday - 15th May
- placed behind Habibi debut. Badly squeezed fresh and then fought hard to line. Mum was placed in Oaks and two major cups.. won $5.90
Three "must include" winners too and hope this spiced up your trifectas:
- resuming. The draw is a worry but did win freshup in dead 4 November. Trialled soundly..won at $15s!
and this Longer Odds winner:
- trials form was good but signs of immaturity raceday. Maybe six months too soon..won at 10s!
Plus The Big Punt section provided Pappa Ragazzo...someone walloped it in from 9s to $1.40 and collected big time as it won paying $4.30
Tuesday - 14th May
Trackman on the money with five top rated winners on the seven race card plus longer odds one that paid very handsomely.
He also tagged Kylie Williams as the one follow in the Jocks Challenge and she did the job at $4s.
He also suggested Jan Hay as the trainer of the day and she had two winners as well...
- has good speed. Had three-month break but goes well fresh...won at $5
- three trials wins but looked soft raceday. Time for the blinkers, stable decided..won $5
- bolted home here debut 2 years ago in slow 8 and then won an open handicap here as well...won $2.80
- best horse in race by far. The only query is will she cop a slow 7?..won $3
- beat the smart Coup Flyer slow ground before getting to raceday. Looks to be on verge of breakthrough win..won $4.80
Saturday - 11th May
Seven more top rated winners and a couple of top longer shot winners plus a $500 first four Saturday
But we hope you are picking up on some telling info from the track spies:
Ididit (R4) certainly caught the eye this week. completing 1200 in 1:21.9, with the last 1000m in 1:08.1 and the final 600m in 39.9. - won $2.90 (also top rated)
Art Beat (R5) cut out 1200m in 1:21.2 and after picking up Smartly (R4), clocked 1:07.3 and 40.6 for the final sections. Art Beat will soar on a heavy track - both Art Beat and Smartly were placed
Heapzacash (R8) took the eye when hitting the line strongly at the end of a solo 1000m taking 1.8.65, the 60 in 40.69...3rd $1.90
Katy McKeen (R5) turned up with a smart effort for a maiden performer when reeling off 1000m in 1.8.93, the 600 in 39.20. She looks close to opening her winning account...2nd $3.60
What about our Jockeys Name Their Best section:
Darryl Bradley Hera – (race two) WON
Robert Hannam Authentic Paddy – (race three) WON
Kelly Myers She’s Insatiable – (race five) WON
The Trackman liked the return from these:
- handy galloper in form slump. Change of jock could be breath of fresh air. Blinkers on...won $11
- work during week very good. Drawn wide and yet to show winning form in wet but doesn't mind it. ..won $13
Friday - 10th May
Another Day's Best winner - Black Stockings $4.30!
A $208 trifecta, a $900 first four and another topped the roll of honour on a dull day's racing at Timaru yesterday
Thursday - 9th May
Three more top rated winners yesterday Legless, ($3.70) Adventador (7s) and Elusive Tracy (5s) and a $500 trifecta but it makes it hard when the dead 6 is actually a slow 8. Someone should have dug the gumboot in deeper.
Tuesday - 7th May
Trackman Struck Gold With His Trifecta and First Four Betting Suggestions
Wanganui Race 4 Trifecta $493
Wanganui Race 5 Trifecta $458
Wanganui Race 5 First Four $1613
Wanganui Race 7 Trifecta $221
Wanganui Race 7 First Four $911
- changed stables and now with hobby trainer who has enjoyed group winning joy with the owner. Watch the tote"
- has won here. Narrowly beaten in slow ground earlier in career. Best form over mile"...won $6.40
Sunday - 5th may
Trackman completed a three from three with his Day's Best's for the weekend, with Perfection winning at $2.10 yesterday.
Hong Kong & Singapore Selections
Our boys in Asia were in cracking form yesterday - Six selections for two wins, two seconds and a third...
Saturday - 4th May
The Trackman still found eight top-rated winners on the day, a couple of juicy longshots, his two Day's Bests won and he iced the cake with two first fours - $400 and $600. Furthermore, the Track Watcher labelled four on the day for a winner and three seconds.
Here’s what Trackman told subscribers, pre-race:
Pike stable keeps churning out class and this is another smart youngster just off the production line. Dropping back to 1200m puzzling but the blinkers worthy addition in bid to get something extra...won $2.80
- so good winning maiden here and then held own in crack special conditions race next up. Will need Cameron special from the draw. Brilliant work Thursday...won $4.60
no chance wfa class last time but this races suits perfectlyHeavy 10 and a capable three claimer gets me...$3.80
- won this race last year though in dead 5. Got through the heavy Ok here last time in wfa race..won $5.20
- gee the maiden win was good. Didn't back down in the mud when racing in north...won $6.40 (hope you got the late mail)
hopeless away from this track. Adept in slow and hasn't been duffer three starts in worse..won $18.70
- placed twice here, should have won one of them. Apprentice on for mum trainer. ..won $8.60
RacingTips.co.nz is a tipping service focused solely on betting selections for NEW ZEALAND horse race meetings. We bring you fields, selections, editorials and suggested bets, all for only $5.00 per week.
The value added service we offer includes the feedback our selectors get from the trainers, jockeys and those generally involved in the industry. Furthermore, they'll highlight any "Black Bookers" they notice for you to store in your memory for future races.
The Track Man – Glenn Watson, a racing journalist of many years, analyses the fields, talks to trainers and jockeys and reviews previous performances.
The Track Watcher- Paul Gueorgieff is also a journalist of many years who follows the trackwork and the trials.
Track Man also provides his suggestions of how you may "invest" your money in any particular race.
I have just taken up a subscription. I did so as a way of rewarding your great work, well done......
Trevor - Fri, Apr 19, 2013
I Will Not Hesitate, To Introduce Some Of My Friends To Trial Your Free Plan.I Have A Healthy TAB Telephone Account Balance Since I Have Taken Your Tipster's Selections
Neville - Wed, Apr 17, 2013
WOO HOO just won on Deidre @ 26. Well Done!
Philip - Tue, Apr 16, 2013
Hi Trackman. Great day on Saturday 8 bets 6 winners . A'larose, Hei Hao, Kelly O'reilly, Neo, Xanadu, Shuka. Keep the winners coming. Looking forward to next Sat.